Inaugurating the 2023-2024 Yearbook!

Photo Credit: Forsyth County Schools
Photo Credit: Forsyth County Schools

Lo and behold, after much anticipation, students at ACP will finally be getting their hands on this year’s 2023-2024 yearbook! All of the best moments and memories shared with friends and classmates alike are stored in this very book. Each recollection and event shared and cherished among the ACP students and staff which symbolize a deeper meaning that will be remembered for as long as possible through this yearbook. Each detail, small or big, that will be found in this yearbook serves as a reminder of what this school is all about, which is a beautiful way to imprint every minute of the year into this book. And we have the wondrous yearbook staff for everything small or big, which will be found in this book. The yearbook staff worked exceptionally hard toward making this book the finest one yet. 

Photo Credit: Adobe Stock

One of those members, Isabella Cañez, who is a senior at ACP, gave me the pleasure of interviewing her. Isabella joined this year’s wonderful yearbook staff because she will be going into graphic design when she graduates. She also wanted to learn and understand different aspects of designing. Her favorite part of the yearbook was “meeting new people because it broadened my horizons while also teaching me how to work with completely new people”.  One of her most favorite memories made in this class was “coming up with different senior superlatives because it shows all of the class of 2024. Another favorite memory I had was making our first layouts, which was fun because it was really cool to see the school come together to appear on one page”. The progress of making this yearbook for Isabella was “somewhat stressful because of the deadlines but all in all it was worth it and I enjoyed seeing the end product, which I am proud of to have contributed to.” A piece of advice Isabelle would give to someone who wants to join yearbook staff next year is to stay organized and on top of things. The other people in the yearbook staff motivate Isabella to work harder in a more stronger and effective way. I asked Isabella how she would describe the 2023-2024 yearbook in just a few words to which she responded, “Colorful, intellectual, and reminiscence.”

Photo Credit: Burbank Unified School District

As the pages of the unseen yearbook finally unveil themselves in the coming days, they carry with them the weight of countless shared moments, whispered dreams, and heartfelt memories. The anticipation that has lingered in the air now morphs into a splash of nostalgia, as each page becomes a portal to cherished moments frozen in time. This year’s yearbook, with all the work and effort put into it, will portray all of ACP and who our students and staff are as individuals and students. As we pause to reminisce, we find solace in knowing that within these pages, the essence of our journey together is forever preserved, waiting to be revisited and cherished for years to come. Don’t forget to strive for the impossible and be extraordinary.