Welcome To Senior Clash!

On August 16th, the ACP football field hosted the Senior Clash, a Senior meetup and game night that was open to all CUSD seniors. There were Seniors from different schools, like Perry, Hamilton, and Basha High School. It was one of the first senior events that brought the CUSD community together, extending students’ learning experiences. Providing an excellent opportunity to socialize in a stress-free environment, The Senior Clash was a fantastic and fun-filled event for all who attended.

The Senior Clash featured a variety of games, including water balloon launches, dodgeball, obstacle courses, shoulder-knee cups, and tug-of-war. I had the chance to speak to, Willow Lyon, who was at the Senior Clash and took pictures during the fun evening, shared her experience with me, stating, “all the seniors seemed to have a competitive vibe, yet they all worked together to have fun.” People she knew who went were Allie Stearns, Marley Burns, Drew Aguilar, Lili Pulsifer, Caelyn Bambanian, Preston Bambanian, and Chloe Riordan. Our ACP students also provided team work for their fellow CUSD seniors. Toward the end of the night, ACP took second place.  Even the sweltering heat could not stop these seniors from having a blast at this yearly event.

As one of the first events of the school year for the Class of 2024, students made strong bonds with their fellow graduating classes. This event is a fantastic opportunity for students to have fun, let loose, make new friends, and create memories that will last a lifetime.  School events such as this build a positive culture that help make the start of the year a fantastic one for the books! Go Knights!

Author: Rahaell Ikram, Staff writer