The Exciting Sports Games For This Week!

The week of September 6 included a variety of sports games that allowed an entertaining evening for students, teachers, and parents of the Knight family. Because of Labor Day, there was no school on Monday so, starting off on Tuesday, September 7th the fall sports were on a role. At four to six, the Girls Volleyball team, from the freshmen to the varsity players, were up against ALA Ironwood. What a group of hardworking individuals! Keep up that stamina, Knights!

Moving on to Wednesday, September 8th, first the freshman and sophomore group played a home game against Chandler High school in the main gym. All volleyball games on Wednesday were held at our school and will verse Chandler high school. The Girls Junior Varsity Volleyball team played and the varsity girls volleyball got to show off their amazing skills.

Next on Thursday, September 9th there were a ton of games going with a supportive audience to cheer on the Knights. Starting at 3:30 the freshman Girls Tennis played at Casteel High School and the Boys tennis will play at Chandler High School. Continuing on, at four o’clock, the Badminton team went against Glendale High School in the auxiliary gym. At the same time at six o’clock, there was a swim and dive meet at Chandler High School and the Junior Varsity Football team played at Santa Cruz High School. And that was a wrap for Thursday; good job, Knights!

On Friday, September 10th, there were two games: first at 11 A.M., the Varsity Girls Volleyball team played at West Wood High School for the Volleyball Tournament of Champions and the Varsity Football team played at Santa Cruz High School at seven o’clock. Furthermore, on Sunday, September 11th, there was a boys and girls Cross Country at Fountain Hills Invite, Fountain Hills Park and it was at seven o’clock. All of the students on sports teams have been working really hard to win their games so come out and support them. They all are going to be putting in their best effort to help represent our school. A silent round of applause for those individuals and we can’t wait to see you participate in more games this season! As always, strive for the impossible and be extraordinary, Knights!