Until Next Semester, Knights

Knights, I don’t know about you, but to me it feels as though the first day of school, the day my senior class and I were frantically running around school, setting up decorations, completing final run throughs of our assembly, and preparing for our student body to finally arrive at school, was just yesterday.

A flashback to the first day of school.

Monday, December 17 marks the last week of school of our first semester. I am filled with absolute joy because I have seen my fellow student body grow and strive to meet their goals, working through long hours of studying, sporting games, and more. What’s more, we changed ACP for the better with big and small acts, from donations to Make-a-Wish, our generous canned food drive, and much more. Also, ACP has had some fantastic accomplishments in both the academic and athletic portions of our school. From Spelling Bee Champions to State Champion sport teams, ACP has definitely made a mark on our district as a whole.

Although I think we can all agree that this semester has taught us some very valuable lessons, Winter Break is almost here! After four short days and six grueling finals, we will be able to sleep in, spend time with family, and some may even travel across the country. I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait for Break!

Knights, I am so incredibly proud of each and every one of you for putting your best foot forward each day and completing this semester with a smile. On behalf of ACP’s Newspaper staff, I wish you all luck on your finals, and I hope you have a fun, safe, and overall fantastic Winter Break. I can’t wait to see what lies ahead of us for us next semester!  I know we will all find great success as we strive for the impossible to continue to be extraordinary!