Steam Night

Steam+Night

Last Friday, ACP hosted our very first STEAM Night. This event was a huge success and enjoyed by people of all ages as well as past and present students who attended. STEAM Night was an event where everyone could come to enjoy company, great food ,and just have lots of fun. Everyone who attended STEAM night knows that it was such a blast and was tons of fun.

Various booths were abundant such as petting zoos and even a reptile petting zoo as well. Also, some other booths were The Office of the Maricopa Superintendent, SciTech Institute, EpiHub, Microsoft, Arizona Science Center, ASU School of Life Sciences, Basha’s Science is Fun, and lots of other organizations. There were fun displays by HOSA, Astronomy Club, SEDS Club, UNICEF, ACP’s art students, Honors STEM Research, Math Club, Computer Club, and Robotics. All of these amazing projects were displayed by students who have been working toward this goal all year.

This year the projects were showing the perseverance students have conquered in the current pandemic and other challenges to complete their work. There were lots of special guests like the Superintendent for Maricopa county, Mr. Steve Watson, and lastly, Councilwomen Christine Ellis. Students and faculty played such an important role in helping this event work and play out successfully, so we owe a big thank you to them. StuGo, Link crew, and Key Club all helped with the whole event and did a wonderful job.

This year’s STEAM Night will always be one to remember. ACP thanks everyone who volunteered or helped with making this special event possible. The environment and space that was provided was very welcoming and warm. STEAM Night will always be a great event that everyone will remember. Hopefully, every STEAM Night to come after this one will be just as spectacular.