Connor Dosmann Competes with the Champions

Sports have been a prominent way for students and athletes to come together, show support and school spirit for all teammates, both from ACP and visiting schools. Throughout high school, an athlete tends to move their way up from a Junior Varsity member of the team to a Varsity member, creating a ripple effect of both leadership and dedication as they scale the figurative ladder. Connor Dosmann is no exception to this infamous turn of events. ACP’s senior, Connor, has been running for over six years and recently showcased his talent at ASU during the Meet of Champions.

Connor Dosmann competed in the 800 meter dash at the ASU Meet of Champions. Not only did Connor run an outstanding time of 1.58.15, but he also finished his high school track and file career off with a bang! In a short interview with Connor, he explained his track and field career in a nutshell:

Q1: How has your experience with track changed your overall mentality?

A1: It taught me that the harder you work, the more you improve overall. I learned to be consistent and you will increasingly improve and become more successful.

Q2: Can you tell me about your experience at the Meet of Champions at ASU?

A2: I had a lot of fun racing against the best runners in the state. I learned a lot from them by simply talking to them, and of course competing next to them.

Q3: What impact do you wish to have on your team as you graduate from high school?

A3: I just want to be a role model and set a good example for the rest of my team.

Knights, Connor Dosmann ran a great race during the ASU meet. He set a legacy ACP will remember and the runners to come will embody in their daily practices. Congratulations on your final season, Connor, and on behalf of the newspaper staff, I would like to congratulate you on your outstanding last race of the year!