Filed under Campus Life, Showcase

Diving Into First Quarter

It can be difficult starting anew at a different school. Thankfully, our new students at ACP have come prepared for the task. While many of our exciting new peers arrived from ACP Oakland, a special few have jumped in headlong into the electrifying first quarter. Other than ACP’s overwhelmingly charming staff, the various motivations for these promising students helps to keep this school thriving in more than academics. Jake Newman, pictured below, is more than excited to set his own legacy in our high school swim team, pushing himself past just wanting to get good grades. Izaan De Bruyn, pictured left, is a talented volleyball player and is ready to make her mark for our outstanding volleyball team. ACP just can’t wait to see these two in action!

Other students that may not interested in sports have turned to our numerous clubs for expressing their talents! Between the hectic schedule of school and personal life, many students still find time to look to what truly matters – pursuing their interests. From Dance Club club to Science Club, there’s a niche for everyone.  It is truly inspiring to see our new students jumping in as if they’ve been here for years. Whether coming from ACP Oakland, another CUSD school, or even Seattle, our new peers are excited and prepared to take this year on headfirst.

Let’s make sure we welcome our new students in the ACP fashion – stopping and talking to them about how their day is going, or what clubs they’re joining, or just say hello! When it comes down to it, the most important part of high school is having fun – and our new students are fast-tracking to the best, most exciting year ACP has ever seen!

• Diving Into First Quarter

Campus Life

From College Professor to High School Teacher: The Man Who Taught Them All

• Diving Into First Quarter

Campus Life

Upcoming College Fairs

• Diving Into First Quarter

Campus Life

The Man Behind the Face

• Diving Into First Quarter

Campus Life

DECA Taking the School by Storm

• Diving Into First Quarter

Campus Life

Another Year, Another Exciting Yearbook

• Diving Into First Quarter

Campus Life

Introducing She’s the First

• Diving Into First Quarter

Campus Life

Delving Into the World of Art

• Diving Into First Quarter

Campus Life

Learning About Ms. Frasier

• Diving Into First Quarter

Campus Life

Conquering the SAT

• Diving Into First Quarter

Campus Life

Approaching ACP’s College Visits

Diving Into First Quarter