ACP’s Annual Movie Night: Wrapping up the Semester

On Friday, December 15th, StuGo hosted the annual movie night in ACP’s courtyard. Because it was the most voted by students, the movie screened was Elf. The event was not only a perfect opportunity for students to socialize and have fun after weeks of preparing for finals but also served as a way to participate in school spirit and come together before the end of the semester. Events like this year’s movie night allow students to get together and create a sense of community at school. It can be very beneficial as an opportunity to de-stress and take a break from their schoolwork before the upcoming strenuous week of finals. In addition to fostering an enjoyable and entertaining environment, movie nights can be a chance for students to discover new movies with friends and create lasting memories with them. They provide a fun and relaxed atmosphere where students can socialize and enjoy a movie together. 

I had the opportunity to interview freshman Auri Smith about her experience at the movie night. She expressed, “I believe the movie night was a very entertaining and engaging experience for all students to make fun memories. My favorite part was the variety of food available since it contributed to the relaxed yet exciting atmosphere as we enjoyed snacks along with the movie.” As finals are approaching, the annual movie night was advantageous as it served as a long-lasting and relaxing memory for students and others who attended. It was an exceptional way for students to unwind since the movie encouraged connections between them. Overall, the annual movie night was an amazing event planned by ACP’s hardworking student council. Their spirited events constantly enhance our high school experience by fostering a sense of community among all students. Thank you to the student council for organizing an enjoyable activity before the end of the semester. Go Knights!