The Sun Sets for the Class of 2023

The Sun Sets for the Class of 2023

The Class of 2023 had their last class meeting on May 9, 2023-in which all of the needed information can be found on the Class of 2023 Instagram page-but for me personally, I’m still in shock with the fact that today will be my last day of high school. It’s crazy to think that in just a few months, I won’t be starting a new chapter of my life, but I’ll be writing an entirely new book filled with my college adventures, and there were will be a completely new cast of characters this time around. However, sentiments aside, here’s a quick recap at what happened at the last senior class meeting for the Class of 2023:

Firstly, cap and gowns have already been distributed! Remember, you cannot get a cap and gown if you did not fill out the SCOIR google form and you cannot walk on stage without your cap and gown. Club cords and stoles should be given to you by your club sponsors/teachers so be sure to get all decked for Graduation day on May 25 at 6:30 P.M!

Furthermore, next week is a senior-only spirit week filled with fun activities during lunch! Monday will be the Senior Ditch Day so remember to NOT come to school! Tuesday is “Senior Citizen” Day, Wednesday is “Anything But Legs” Day, Thursday is “Ten Years in the Future” Day, and finally, Friday is “Whiteout” Day and the Senior Tunnel where the other grades will be clapping the senior class out of their last day of high school!

In addition to the senior spirit week, the seniors will also have an Awards Ceremony on Tuesday in the auditorium at 6:00 P.M. where doors will be open at 5:30 P.M. Finally, the seniors will have their finals on Thursday and Friday. Thursday finals are for first, third and fifth period and Friday finals are for second, fourth, and sixth period.

These last four years of high school have been an absolute blast, and I’m really thankful that I went to ACP High School and got to meet so many talented people and make cherished memories with them! I’m especially grateful to all of my teachers throughout these past four years for preparing me for college and beyond and for nurturing my personal development. Finally, I am grateful to my friends and classmates for always inspiring me to be the best version of myself that I can be! Thank you all so much for this amazing four-year-ride!