Final Exams 2022

This year’s final exams are quickly approaching, and they are going to be slightly different than last year. The first difference is that most of the exams are going to be administered online; some classes may provide them differently, but most will be done online. The second difference is the schedule. The 2022 final exams will be on 12/19, 12/20, 12/21, and 12/22.

More specific testing schedule:

Monday and Tuesday, 12/19 and 12/20, will be block days. On Monday students will go to periods 1, 3, and 5, and on Tuesday students will go to periods 2, 4, and 6. These two days will be regular release days- students will be released at 2:15. On these days students will take the common final exams for English, Math, and Foreign Language.

Wednesday and Thursday, 12/21 and 12/22, will be final exam schedule days. On these two days students will be released at 12:05. The Wednesday and Thursday exams are Science and Social Studies.

As for the classes that do not have a common final (some APs or certain electives), these exams will be given on the days that the teacher has chosen during the final exam week. So make sure to ask your teacher what day(s) your exam will be on.

For tips and tricks on how to manage your stress during and before finals week, check out this article: https://acpknighttimes.com/4352/showcase/a-guide-in-managing-stress/.

Good Luck to everyone, Go Knights!