Homecoming Spirit Week

Homecoming is coming up, and with it comes to a cornerstone of school pride: Spirit week. A week chock full of themes and ideas to let the student body show off their student spirit. This week (September 26th to September 30th) is our final spirit week of the quarter, getting ready for our showdown against Moon Valley, and for our suave and slick homecoming heist. We are here to give you all the information you need to prepare for stealing the hearts of your classmates with your unmatched style.

Monday-Same Letter As Your First Name: This is one of the more unique spirit days we’ve had, but it can lead to a myriad of possibilities. On Monday, you can dress up as an object or person that starts with the same letter as your first name. For example, since my name is Owen, I could go as an octopus or an octagon. This day is the perfect day to flex your creativity and be the best letter you can be!

Tuesday-Dig Pink/Anything But a Backpack: Two classic spirit days combined into one, Dig Pink and anything but a backpack. If you wear pink (which supports the Dig Pink volleyball game of course), then you can bring another object as a backpack such as a kayak or a crate. You can only participate in the backpacking day if you are wearing pink.

Wednesday-Dress As Any Iconic Person: Wednesday is dress up as an iconic person day. This day is pretty self-explanatory, where you can go as any famous real person, from Rosa Parks to Julius Caesar. There’s really nothing much to say about this day, but it can be a lot of fun to go into the annuals of history and find the strangest, most unique person to dress up as.

Source_The_Round_Table

Thursday-Dress For Any Decade: Another classic spirit day, this is where students can dress up as any decade they wish. For example, if you wanted to go as the roaring 60’s, you could wear a tie-dye shirt, flower headbands, peace signs, and sunglasses. Following the theme of creativity, you can go as any decade. Any. Decade. So if any one of you has a class with me, get prepared to see me dressed up and ready to party like it’s 1599.

Friday-Black Out: Friday is the big day. The homecoming parade followed by the homecoming game, setting the scene for Saturday’s homecoming dance. Friday is where you can tap into your inner spy and wear your fanciest suits and slickest shoes. Or you know, you could just wear black if you don’t want to wear a business suit to school.

We hope that this can help all of our students find out how they can show school spirit with these fun and creative spirit days. We also hope to see you all at the homecoming game where we can bring a win home for 2023’s last year. Go Knights!