Build 4 Tomorrow Expo

As students near the end of their high school years, some doors close in terms of opportunity, but various others open, waiting for students to explore what they could do or be in their future. One thing that brings such students together to help them think about their future is the Build 4 Tomorrow Expo, an event for CUSD students to explore future careers and opportunities that will occur on Thursday, March 7 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Chandler High School. There, students will be able to meet and interact with colleges and trade schools in addition to employers and others open to showcase their career and job opportunities. The phenomenon is also helping with student aid and other financial aid support at the FAFSA Open Lab in the Jones Student Union for Seniors.

Post-secondary organizations that will attend include but are not limited to: Arizona State University, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, EVIT, Grand Canyon University, and Maricopa Community Colleges. Several employers are looking to hire those interested in joining the workforce. Able Aerospace, Aliento, and the Arizona Department of Corrections Rehabilitation and Entry will be present along with numerous other organizations. Some businesses offer other services such as tuition assistance and paid internships. All of this would not be accomplished without the assistance of Chandler-Gilbert-Community-College. The Build 4 Tomorrow Expo is an astounding way for graduating students to learn and familiarize themselves with the many opportunities they are given to see if they are interested. Go Knights!