The First Quarter of the School Year comes to an End.

The first three months of the 2023–2024 academic year were jam-packed with activities everyone at ACP relished and enjoyed. This quarter is most definitely one to remember. From events like the Club Fair and Spirt Week to the first and second assemblies, everyone at ACP  had the chance to attend any of the activities during this quarter. These events promoted school spirit and a fantastic student community that bridged connections for all kinds of students here at ACP. I asked Auri Smith what her favorite event of the quarter was, and she said, “My favorite event of the first quarter was the Fall sports tryouts because I am on a team with a dedicated and driven coach who prioritizes our success and well-being.” Students had the opportunity to meet people they did not know at events. School events such as these build a strong and positive culture that has made the beginning of the year a tremendous one for the book. This is the best time to review the entertaining and memorable events that have taken place throughout our first quarter as we draw a final close to this chapter of the school year.

2nd Assembly

-First day of School: July 20th

-Splash Night: July 21st

-Senior Sunrise: July 23rd

-Evita Auditions: July 26th & 27th

-First Pep Assembly: July 28th

-Picture Day: August 2nd

Club Fair

-New Family Transition Night: August 3rd 

-Fall Sport Tryouts: August 7th

-Club Fair: August 8th

-Senior Clash: August 16th

-Meet the Teacher: August 17th

-First ACP Home Football Game: September 1st

On behalf of the ACP family, I would like to thank everyone responsible for making many of these events happen and memorable for everyone at ACP. Everyone had the opportunity to participate in these fantastic activities. Every one of the individuals who planned and helped set up the events made each of them as fun-filled as possible for everyone to love. All these activities will hold special memories for the ACP family that will last a lifetime. As we head into fall break, remember to strive for the impossible and be extraordinary. Go Knights!