New Parent Transition Meeting

Every year ACP welcomes new students to the ACP Knight family.  This year we said goodbye to junior high and became a high school, but we have more students than ever.  For the 2019-2020 school year we have just over 800 students.  To welcome these new students and their families, we are having a New Parent Transition Meeting, Thursday, August 1, 2019 at 5:30 pm in the Cafeteria.

The orientation will be an opportunity for new parents to understand the expectations of their children, develop a graduation strategy, and learn about the opportunities offered by ACP and the Chandler Unified School District.  They will provide helpful tips to parents to assist them in helping their children reach their highest potential. During the meeting, parents will be given handouts that center around the need for a good attitude and a growth mindset-both in order to be successful, and these will be explained more fully during the presentation.  

The staff and teachers of ACP are dedicated to the success and growth of their students, and the students need to work hard to be successful.   We want our new students to be welcomed and ready for an exciting year of learning, so please do attend the New Parent Transition Meeting. Our motto captures it perfectly “Strive for the impossible and be extraordinary!”