ACP’s Final Assembly

As ACP’s school year comes to a close, our students and faculty prepare for the end of the year with the final assembly of the year. Throughout the year, we have celebrated our students, faculty, school-wide awards, our spirit, and much more through fun and entertaining assemblies. Our fourth quarter pep assembly was no different.

During this final assembly, ACP supported the Cheer and Pom team during their smooth routine, cheered as spring sports captains raced to the finish line, and even competed in the final part of battle of the classes. As all ACP students filed into the gym, they were greeted with our spirit line preparing to start the assembly off with school spirit. Although the assembly was short, it was packed full of fun activities. After the Cheer and Pom team demonstrated their routine, ACP spring captains were brought on stage and recognized for their courageous efforts of helping and preparing their teams for success throughout the season. One of the most memorable moments with our captains was their big race for glory. All captains pulled their co-captain on a sleeping bag across the gym floor, and the first pair of captains to the line were victorious!

Furthermore, our Knights went head-to-head in battle of the classes. With one final round, all grade levels were competing to bring home the prize: one week of free dress. There could only be one winner… drum roll please… the freshman! ACP’s Class of 2022 won a full week of non-uniform wear. Way to go freshman!

Overall, this last assembly was full of diverse games and thrilling activities. Personally, I couldn’t think of a better way to end the year!