Exploring the College Far

Exploring the options for a higher education is an important step in many high school students’ future. While college is only one stepping stone in a realm of various pathways, most student choose to pursue post-secondary education once they have graduated from high school.

The only step to consider after making this important decision is to figure out which colleges the students find suits them the most. Many universities claim they have the best, but the question lingers on whether their best is a best for the students themselves. Finding a fit with a college is unique for every student, and student should explore all their options before making a permanent decision on which colleges they plan to submit applications for.

One of the ways students can approach this vital and often challenging process is to attend a college fair. In a college fair, a collection of colleges gather to communicate with potential applications and provide information about their programs, residences, and benefits. Luckily, our ACP Knights have a wonderful opportunity to attend an event like this at the 2019 College Fair, where nearly 100 colleges and universities from across the United States and the globe gather together.

The 2019 College Fair is in collaboration with Arizona State University and will take place at the ASU Tempe Campus. The event will occur from 12:00 P.M to 2:00 PM on this Sunday, April 28, 2019. The fair is free to attend; however, students must register in advance in order to attend the fair. They can do so by signing up at www.strivefair.com in order receive their free Strive Scan barcode, a process that will take only two minutes to complete. Free parking will be provided on the university campus for parents and students.

We encourage people who are in the midst of considering colleges to attend this fair and browse through the various colleges attending. It is definitely an opportunity worth taking advantage of.