Congratulations, Knights!

Congratulations%2C+Knights%21

ACP has always upheld a strong sense of community as well as a strong work ethic. Each year, our students outdo themselves by completing daily tasks to the best of his or her abilities. Knights, our hard work and dedication has paid off! ACP will be awarded the Arizona Education Foundation (AEF) A+ School of Excellence Award.

Knights, the AEF award is a great accomplishment for our school! This award is only given to schools who “demonstrate excellence in every area of school success.” This award doesn’t simply calculate how well each student performed on a test or in a sports game, but the AEF organization looks at a school’s staff and faculty, culture, parents and students, leadership, academics, innovation, and much more. The Arizona Education Foundation looks at all aspects that make a school great.

Our school will be honored with this prestigious award at a ceremony this Wednesday at 6:30 at the Chandler Center of the Arts. Our school will also celebrate as a community on May 13 at a school-wise assembly. Knights, we, as a whole helped play a part in earning this award. Our successes over the course of this past school year will be recognized. Not only will our academic successes be included, but also our leadership opportunities and activities, innovative clubs, dedicated staff members, hardworking teachers, passionate students, and every other aspect that makes ACP extraordinary.

Also, Mr. Bickes expresses the fact that this award is not simply because of the administration team, but a school-wide effort that portrays our excellence. Knights, Mr. Bickes highlighted that we should all be proud of our hard work, for it paid off in the end.

Congratulations, Knights, on sticking to our motto, striving for the impossible, and earning the AEF A+ School of Excellence award!