Introducing the Anytown Leadership Camp

One of the unique features ACP prides itself on having is a strong diversity in the ethnicities, cultures, and values of our students, as well as the inclusiveness of our school environment. From differences in religion to variations in identities, our ACP students advocate for acceptance toward this diversity, celebrating them through our unique clubs, like the Gay-Straight Alliance, and our student-led events, such as the annual ACP International Knights Festivals. As a result, we would like to inform people about a program based around the concepts of diversity and acceptance, which we believe would be of interest to our students. This program is called the Anytown Leadership Camp, which is a program meant to deliver youth leadership development and unite students from all religions, races, and identities together.

The goal of Anytown is to celebrate diversity and work toward reducing bias, bigotry, and prejudice by delivering a special curriculum to foster inclusion, respect, and acceptance amongst all members of society. Students who participate in this program will experience interactive courses where each exercise will build upon another and act as tools to teach the students lessons in having an open mind to differing beliefs and ideas. Anytown works to enrich students and encourage them to embrace diversity.

Ultimately, by attending Anytown Leadership Camp, students will learn leadership skills and build personal responsibility, leaving this week-long program with a new sense of personal empowerment. We encourage our students to consider participating in Anytown, as we believe they will attain an enriching experience that will benefit them for the future. Students and parents can find more information at this embedded link.