ACP’s Prom Quickly Approaches

Prom season is upon us. This means Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and all the other social media sites will be full of promposals, ads about prom attire, and everything else a person could need at Prom. Knights, our Prom, Painted Desert: A Night in the Sonoran, is this Saturday at the Arizona Museum of Natural History. This dance is open to all sophomores, juniors, and seniors. This article will highlight the reason why you should consider coming to Prom and much more.

As a current senior, I have been awaiting Prom since I was a freshman. Prom is often the last time seniors at a school will be gathered together in a causal setting before we all go our separate ways to college. I encourage all seniors to consider attending Prom with close friends, for as long as the night was full of joy and laughter, it was a night well spent. As for all juniors and sophomores, Prom is a time to have fun dancing with the friends who mean the most to you, so gather a group, purchase your tickets, and come join the party!

Prom will be held at the Arizona Museum of Natural History this Saturday at 8 P.M. Similar to the many other dances within the year, going out with friends before or after the dance can make a good night great! Making a reservation at a fancy restaurant or getting ice cream after Prom in your dresses and tuxedos is a great way to end a night. Make sure you gather your friends and plan a night full of fun and adventure!

Knights, Prom is the one night a school year that students are encouraged to dress up and attend Prom, all while making unforgettable memories with friends.