Celebrating a Great Quarter at MORP

Before break has even begun, our ACP students saddled up for a wild night at MORP. From a mechanical bull, to fast-paced dancing and moshing, the school entered the final week on a fantastic note. Many ACP students tried their hand on the mechanical bull, but few could withstand the wild and raucous movement and flew off to the side. Meanwhile, students danced under the stars to a mix of songs, both old and new, bringing the entire school together. It was truly a night to remember!

The bull presented a challenge for our adventurous attendees, while our most active students kept the dance floor alive. Those who didn’t share classes at ACP met each other while dancing and shared stories and experiences under the stars while our fantastic DJs kept the party moving. Some of our most excited students crowd-surfed across the courtyard!

The spirit week leading up to MORP was one of the highest participated spirit weeks in school history. From backwards and inverse clothing to western wear Wednesday, our students showed off their excitement in a multitude of fashion statements! The MORP proposals that went viral across campus were nothing short of creative and exciting, and those who didn’t enter MORP with a date were not any less excited to attend the dance.

For students who had to take a break from their dancing, many turned to simply talking and enjoying the cool late-winter air. The weather was perfect for the dance, and the courtyard setting was perfect for our attending students. Those who missed out on this magical MORP experience, don’t fear! Prom is approaching fast, and the setting, on top of the natural history museum, may rival our courtyard dance.