Will ACP Earn an A+ Rating?

Will ACP Earn an A+ Rating?

As proud knights of ACP, we tend to hold ourselves to higher standards, especially when it comes to our studies. Although many of our students are pleased knowing we as a unified student body strive to be our best selves daily, recognition on our outstanding achievements is always greatly appreciated. Next week, we will have the opportunity to put our best foot forward as a group of evaluators from the Arizona Education Foundation (AEF) will be walking around campus to determine if we are an A+ rated school. You may be thinking, what exactly should I do when this team comes to my school? These next few paragraphs will tell you everything you need to know.

For some background, the Arizona Education Foundation is a non-profit organization located in Scottsdale, AZ with the overall goal of “administering programs that identify, develop and celebrate excellence in Pre-K through 12th grade Arizona public education through business and community partnerships”. The AEF “strives to improve and increase public awareness of education in Arizona” and in order to do this, AEF seeks donations to provide students with the best education possible. For more information of the AEF and their mission, visit: http://azedfoundation.org.

This trip is an important event simply because the AEF will be evaluating ACP to see if we deserve the A+ award. Not only would this A+ rating benefit our faculty and staff, but this award would help give our students a better opportunity to distinguish themselves among a college of their choice. In order for ACP to earn this award, it is important that all students are themselves. We, as a whole, are a friendly, close-knit family, and our duty is to show the evaluation team exactly that. My advice to you: be friendly when you see a member of the evaluation team, and they will be able to see the warmth among our school-wide family.

From March 4 through March 5, the evaluation team will be reviewing ACP-Erie for a chance to earn an A+ rating. With a final decision in April, which Mr. Bickes will announce to our school, make sure to put your best foot forward to the AEF evaluation team! On behalf of the newspaper staff, I would like to congratulate you all on the honor of being considered for this prestigious award: Congratulations, Knights!