Everything You Need For Quarter Three Spirit Week

Similar to any school, ACP has deep-set traditions that began when our school was founded. One of these inclusive traditions is the quarterly spirit week! The week of February 25 week will consist of daily themes, all which allude to this year’s MORP theme, that our student body will be encouraged to participate in. All students must follow the themes if they choose to dress out of uniform, otherwise a student must be in regular uniform attire. Spirit Week is a great time for some friendly competition among our grades, as well as a way to bring ACP even closer together!

Students dressing the part for Bikers v.s. Surfers spirit wear.

In the past, our school has had great success with spirit days! Pictured left is two ACP Alumni dressing up for last year’s Bikers v.s. Surfer’s Spirit Day. With unique ideas each time, our Student Government is constantly working hard to come up with the most exciting daily themes. This quarter’s themes are listed below, with a description of what each day entails.

Now, you may be thinking to yourself, how can I participate in this school wide celebration of spirit? Well, next week, the week of February 25, you have the ability to dress out of uniform, but you must follow the daily themes listed below:

Monday February 25: Lazy Lasso Monday

Welcome to pajama day! Make sure to wear your comfiest pajamas to school.

Tuesday February 26: Tuesday Hawyee

Today is Backwards Day, could you tell? Wear your clothes inside out to show your support for all things backwards.

Wednesday February 27: Western Wednesday

Reach into your inner cowboy and wear denim, overalls, flannel, and cowboy outfits to school!

Thursday February 28: Battle of Classes Thursday

Each grade is going head-to-head today! All 8th graders must wear red, 9th graders wear yellow, 10th graders wear orange, 11th graders wear green, and all seniors wear blue.

Friday March 1: Animal Print Day

Conjure your inner animal and show up to school wearing your favorite animal print outfits.

Keep in mind, all students are required to follow all dress code standards and rules, even if a student is out of uniform.

Knights, if your grade has the most total participants during this split week, you can win a stripe on Thunder’s Sword, which will give you an advantage at winning a free dress week! Make sure you tell your friends about ACP’s Third Quarter Spirit Week!