Falling into February

Back to Article
Back to Article

Falling into February

February has already sprung into action in 2019, and although it is the shortest month, it’s not short on exciting events for ACP Students! Most people only assume February only brings Valentine’s Day and a rare leap day, but ACP has events planned for those reluctant to celebrate the season of love.

Speaking of Valentine’s Day, from Feb 4 through Feb 12, ACP’s annual Valentine’s Day sales will take place in the courtyard before school. Come purchase a variety of items from candy, to roses, to stuffed animal bears as a perfect gift for somebody special. The festivities for this month don’t end here, however, as ACP sports transitions into Spring in a fast-paced and exhilarating month!

Next Friday, February 8th, our Erie Wrestling team is heading off to the AIA State competition. A day later, our fantastic ACP Spiritline seeks to represent the athletic prowess of the school at the AIA State Spiritline Competition at Chase Field. To wrap up the athletic excitement in our shortest month, Beach Girls Volleyball and Boys Indoor Volleyball lead our spring sports to action and seek to break their previous stunning season records. Near the end of the month, our talented ACP Cheer team takes on the USA National Cheer Competition.

The best of luck goes to our continuing and Spring athletes on their quest for success!

If you’re a student already searching for a break from third quarter, you’re in luck! Not only does ACP have a half day on Tuesday, February 12th, but February 18th boasts the historically prominent Presidents Day Holiday. Other holidays, although not as pivotal as Presidents Day, are still worth recognizing or even celebrating; February 4th’s Ice Cream for Breakfast Day, followed by World Nutella Day on the 5th, and closed out by February 9th’s National Read in the Bath Tub Day.

February is one of the most exciting transition months for ACP athletics all year. While our exemplary wrestling and cheer teams amass trophies at state, volleyball takes the reins of ACP’s athletic chariot and offers their skills on and off of the court. In all, February is an exciting month to come out and enjoy some intense ACP athleticism. The calendar picture in this article can be found on the ACP Erie website’s calendar tab, or by clicking this link: https://www.cusd80.com/Page/15551#calendar6883/20190201/month

• Falling into February

Advice

The Upcoming AP Exams

• Falling into February

Advice

President’s Day

• Falling into February

Advice

Another Splendid Opportunity for ACP’s Students

• Falling into February

Advice

Placement Assessment Student Volunteer

• Falling into February

Advice

ACP-Erie Registration

• Falling into February

Advice

A Message From the College and Career Center

• Falling into February

Advice

Study Tips to Ace Finals

• Falling into February

Advice

Class Pre-Registration is Due 12/18!

• Falling into February

Advice

An Update from the College and Career Center

• Falling into February

Advice

5 Tips to Stay Motivated

Falling into February