ACP-Erie Registration

ACP-Erie Registration
The long lines at ACP-Oakland are certainly representative of the school’s prodigious record.

Future ACP students rejoice! As of January 14th, the new student enrollment process has begun. A timeline of the enrollment process is as follows:

• October 17, 2018: ACP applications are available via each school’s website
  • December 21, 2018: Open Enrollment Forms available online, via CUSD website
  • January 14, 2019: Open Enrollment Forms may be submitted beginning at 7:30am
  • January 26, 2019: Student Placement Test
  • February 23, 2019: Student Interviews
  • February 28, 2019: Placement Letters mailed out through USPS

If your future ACP student is entering from a school outside of the Chandler Unified School District, please attach the following to your Open Enrollment Form:

1.  Current Grade report
  2. Attendance report
  3. Discipline report

On January 26th, 2019, those who submitted both the online ACP application AND the completed open enrollment form will be able to take the placement test for the school. The amount of possible applicants for the placement test are as follows:

• 6th grade – The first 250 applicants, based on timestamp and priority level of submitted open enrollment form.
  • 7th grade – The first 350 applicants, based on timestamp and priority level of submitted open enrollment form.
  • 8th grade – The first 50 applicants, based on timestamp and priority level of submitted open enrollment form.
  • 9th grade – The first 100 applicants, based on timestamp and priority level of submitted open enrollment form.

High school applicants who currently attend a high school outside of Chandler Unified School District and are applying to enroll in grades 10-12 must provide a transcript along with their ACP application and the Open Enrollment form to ACP-Erie. The amount of applicants for students above 9th grade is currently unknown.

The placement test will take place on Saturday, January 26th, 2019, at the ACP Oakland Campus (191 W. Oakland St., Chandler, AZ 85225)  from 8:00am-11:30am. The check-in is at 7:35am.

Student interviews, for all applicants, will occur on Saturday, February 23rd, 2019, at the ACP Erie Campus (1150 W. Erie St., Chandler, AZ 85224) from 8:00am-12:00pm. Your interview time will be assigned at the placement test.

After the extensive period of introductory testing, placement letters will be delivered on Thursday, February 28th, 2019.

Best of luck to our future ACP students, and we cannot wait to meet you at the start of next year!

For any questions considering enrollment, please contact these numbers based on the school your child will be attending:

ACP-Oakland (6th – 8th) – 480 224-3930

ACP-Erie (9th – 12th) – 480 424-8000