Filed under Campus Life, Showcase

Winner’s Choice Raffle

Back to Article
Back to Article

Winner’s Choice Raffle

In elementary school, my school always participated in a school-wide fair. Volunteers from all over, including families and community members, transitioned my school into a carnival-like setup. All students were welcome to enjoy a day of fun games, win prizes, and partake in a school-wide raffle. If you had the winning raffle ticket, you won a brand new car! Now, as a seven-year-old, I didn’t care about a new car, but my parents sure did! Even though I am not in elementary school, ACP is keeping this tradition of having a school-wide raffle alive.

Image result for cef raffle

These cars are just one example of the prizes you could win by purchasing a raffle ticket!

ACP is currently participating in the Winner’s Choice Raffle, a CUSD district-wide Raffle.  Are you interested in winning many prizes, including Beats Headphones, a home theater projector, gift cards, Amazon Echoes, and much more? Well, you’re in luck! All ACP teachers have tickets to sell, or you can visit cef-raffle.com to purchase a ticket. Knights, if you purchase a ticket today, December 11, you will be eligible for the Early Bird Drawing that takes place tomorrow, December 12. Also, if you win a prize, you will be automatically entered in the drawing for the grand prize of a car or $20,000 cash! This grand prize drawing takes place on Sunday, January 27, 2019, at the Chandler Fashion Center.

Knights, this raffle isn’t only about the prizes. All proceeds form this raffle benefit us, students of the CUSD District. All students and faculty of CUSD will be granted money for grant funding, scholarships, and also specific programs funded by the Chandler Education Foundation. This year alone, about 44,000 students were impacted, with a total of $75,000 for classrooms, $175,000 in scholarships awarded, and 20,570 total service hours. This raffle truly is a win-win situation!

Knights, make sure to participate in this raffle for a chance to win unbeatable prizes while still giving back to our district. You and your families won’ regret this raffle ticket purchase!

https://www.chandleredfoundation.org/what-we-do/campaigns/winners-choice-car-or-cash-raffle.html

• Winner’s Choice Raffle

Campus Life

Speech & Debate: Another Victory

• Winner’s Choice Raffle

Campus Life

A Recap of Last Year’s Semester

• Winner’s Choice Raffle

Campus Life

Important Senior Documents

• Winner’s Choice Raffle

Campus Life

Smile and Say “ACP!” at your Club Pictures

• Winner’s Choice Raffle

Campus Life

Tackling the College Admission Process

• Winner’s Choice Raffle

Campus Life

Welcome Back, Knights!

• Winner’s Choice Raffle

Campus Life

ACP Girls Varsity Volleyball gets District Recognition

• Winner’s Choice Raffle

Campus Life

Until Next Semester, Knights

• Winner’s Choice Raffle

Campus Life

Celebrating Diversity with the International Knights Festival

• Winner’s Choice Raffle

Campus Life

Wish Week and the Joy of Giving

Winner’s Choice Raffle