Getting to Know Utah State University

Getting to Know Utah State University

As the school year is slowly going by, students are prepping for their futures as they set out on college and scholarship hunts. Trying to determine your plans after high school is difficult; there is a vast amount of options when it comes to universities and careers. This is why it is important to take advantage of the resources and events our school offers. We currently have many colleges coming onto campus to talk about their programs and academics. One of our upcoming college visits is Utah State University.

Utah State University (USU) is a public, coeducational research university located in Logan, Utah. This university is accredited for its higher research activity and is established by the Carnegie Foundation as one of the top 209 higher education research institutions in the United States. USU emphasizes  the importance of education, diversity, and discovery.

USU currently offers 159 undergraduate degrees, 83 master’s degrees, and 41 doctoral degrees. Some of USU’s most popular undergraduate majors include Economics, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Business Administration and Management, Physical Education Teaching and Coaching, and Psychology.

If you are interested in this college, keep in mind that the application deadline for Utah State University is rolling, and the application fee for Utah State University is $50. Make sure to note all the deadlines for USU’s undergraduate application, and be aware of all the requirements necessary to apply. To learn more about USU, attend the college visit taking place on Tuesday, October 23.

We wish you luck in your college searches and applications!