The International Knights Festival and Bringing Our School Together

One of ACP’s most interesting developing clubs is our International Knights Club. Our students may remember their success during the International Knights Festival, a school tradition commemorating the diversity of not only our campus, but the global diversity. The International Knights club just wrapped up their logo contest – offering students across the entire campus the opportunity  to express themselves and create interest in the club. Our very own Naomi Sano offered a fantastic logo that truly captured the spirit of the club – unity across the campus, and the world.

Naomi’s logo, pictured left, is a beautiful representation of the cultural distinctions that ACP boasts on campus. The Earth is draped in a composite quilt of global flags, carried by a white dove – representing love and peace. This logo, functioning as a banner for the ACP International Festival 2019, represents more than just cultural unity; the drawing represents the progression toward equality and how our school continues to make strides in offering unanimously equal representation to different facets of society.

Our ACP Knights are proud to present the 2019 ACP International Festival on Friday, April 12th. For more information, please click on this link to the ACP  website: https://www.cusd80.com/domain/9615.