ACP Ranks #1 in the State

As students here at ACP, we all know that our school is truly the best. With superb academics and record producing sports teams, we are definitely one to be reckoned with.

Now, not only are we recognized in our hearts as number one, but MSN.com has deemed us the #1 public high school in the state of Arizona. MSN recently put out an article ranking the best public school in every state, and we were graciously chosen as Arizona’s top school. They recognized us for our almost perfect graduation rate, high math and reading proficiency, and our overall “academics grade” (which is an A+).

With a student to teacher ratio of 20:1 on average, we are known for being a small school with a big brain. Students challenge themselves on the daily with their AP and honors courses, and despite the rigor, we still show off with our high grades and continued perseverance.

I spoke to well-known teacher at ACP, Mrs. Patterson, about how it felt to be known as such an excellent school.

Q: How does it feel to be recognized as the top public school in the state?Image result for America's best schools

A: It is an incredible honor to work at such a prestigious school.  It is because of the dedicated staff, incredible leadership, and hard-working students that makes ACP Erie the best of the best.

Q: As an insider, why do you think we were able to receive this outstanding achievement?

A: So many of our students are dedicated to their academic careers and never cease to strive for the best to achieve their goals.  It is amazing to see our students study for so many AP exams, and some students even take AP exams for classes we do not offer; therefore, this clearly shows their ambition to be the greatest they can be!

Q: How do you think this recognition will help ACP in years to come?

A: Many universities already visit our campus each year to entice our students to attend their universities.  As word of the success of our students spreads, more and more universities will most likely be here to ask our students to attend their universities.

So Knights, let’s make sure we keep up the great work and stay the #1 school for the many years to come. Great job Knights!