Embry-Riddle Visiting ACP

From a bachelor’s degree in Aerospace-Engineering, to Forensic Biology, and even to Leadership, Embry-Riddle has it all! Embry-Riddle, located in Prescott, Az; Daytona Beach, FL; and many other world-wide locations, offers a unique and personalized education to all students. Embry-Riddle is a STEM-based school, with their Prescott Campus earning the title of best in Aerospace, Aeronautical, and Astronautical Engineering. If you’re considering a career focused on aviation, applied sciences, business, engineering, computers and technology, security and intelligence, or even space, Embry-Riddle may be the school for you!

Embry-Riddle, the Aerospace University of Prescott, Arizona, is a one-of-a-kind institution. With a wide range of STEM-based curriculum options, Embry-Riddle allows students to pursue a career like no other. While best known for their aviation program, this college offers many other bachelor degrees, such as Leadership, Air-Traffic Management, and Cyber-Intelligence Security. Along with a wide variety of STEM-based degrees, Embry-Riddle offers a tuition cost of about $47,000; however, this high cost greatly prepares students for a future in their chosen curriculum.

I couldn’t possibly tell you everything about this amazing experience, but you’re in luck!  Embry-Riddle’s close location allows for frequent visits from this college to our campus. David Hernandez, from Embry-Riddle Aerospace University, located in Prescott, visited ACP Wednesday, August 29, during club time, in our library.

To find out more about this prestigious university, visit their website at: https://erau.edu