Approaching ACP’s College Visits

Although it still seems like the ACP Juniors and Seniors are still underclassmen, the most crucial period of our first semester is here. Clear your club time schedules students because from August 9th to August 29th, Arizona colleges will be visiting our campus! From ASU to the Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, a total of 5 different Universities will be offering information in the library from 9:38-10:08 during club time. The full schedule for these exciting opportunities is as follows:

• Arizona State University – August 9th
  • Trinity Western University – August 15th
  • Grand Canyon University – August 16th
  • Grand Canyon University, Application workshop – August 21
  • University of Arizona – August 22
  • Embry Riddle Aeronautical University – August 29

Get those game-faces on because these schools are definitely worth your time. Our very own Mrs. Dalton is always available for any questions and updates concerning the visits. Of course, these presentations don’t secure any college decisions, but they may offer valuable information regarding general college life and will absolutely be able to answer any questions concerning credits or academic departments.

For students that have already decided to attend one of these premier schools, and don’t need any more information, it can still be incredibly beneficial to attend the presentations! A student’s best asset in large universities is making himself or herself  known by the faculty and becoming an influential and well-known character in the school of their choosing.