ACP Freshmen In Pursuit of a Patent

Arizona College Prep is proud to highlight the successes and endeavors of its students, from achieving greatness in athletics to proving themselves in the classroom to raking in thousands of scholarship dollars.  Thanks to the efforts of three freshmen (Nicholas David, Yashveer Sethi, and Vasanth Sathish)

Yashveer Sethi

We will soon be able to add “earning a patent” to this list.  As Mr. Bickes mentioned at the last school assembly, these outstanding students have been working toward their patent in hope of a ten thousand dollar grant from MIT, one of the premier universities in the entire nation.

Vasanth Sathish

While we are excited to learn more about this new technology, the information will have to remain non-disclosed for now.  The patent has not yet been awarded, so we are unable to share the exciting details to the public.  However, in an interview with the ACP newspaper, project member Nicholas David did say that “it has something to do with improving WiFi networks and improving on connectivity problems.  That’s all I can really say right now, but there will be more information available to be disclosed in the coming months”.  We certainly wish Nicholas and his affiliates all the best of luck on this exciting project.

Nicholas David