The Holidays at ACP!

Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.

The bells are ringing and the cold air is settling in. As our Knights patiently await winter break and the chance to spend the holidays with their loved ones, some of our acclaimed organizations are bringing the holiday spirit to ACP. Today, I will be sharing some information about the upcoming events so you can prepare accordingly.

Our first event is Frosty’s Fundraiser! Knights will be selling various

Photo courtesy of https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/christmas-snowman.

holiday goodies in the cafeteria from December 7th to December 11th. The first goody are Candy Cane Grams for one dollar and Frosty’s Fun Bags for five dollars. The Frosty’s Fun Bag consists of chocolate kisses, a snowman plush, kazoos, and snowflake sticky hands. You can surprise your friends with a fun goody bag that will be sure to raise their spirits this holiday season! All the proceeds will be going towards JDRF, or the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, which is a nonprofit organization actively working to find a cure for type one diabetes. Be sure to purchase your very own and contribute to this great cause this week.

Our next event is Stugo’s Holly Jolly Hunt! The hunt will begin on December 9th and end on December 11th. You can join the game by downloading the Goosechase app and searching for the Holly Jolly Hunt. The game is a competition between the grades for points in Battle of the Classes. The codes to join your grade are as follows: Freshmen-ACPErie24, Sophomores-ACPErie23, Juniors-ACPErie22, Seniors-ACPErie21. Don’t forget to compete daily to win various prizes, Knights!

Our last event is ACP DECA’s showing of the holiday classic, Rudolph

Photo courtesy of the Chicago Sun Times.

the Red Nose Reindeer. The movie will be showcased on December 10th. It will be shown in all lunches in the cafeteria. Thank you to the Marketing II Class students for spreading some holiday cheer during lunch!

And that’s it, Knights! I hope you take part in all of the holiday activities and have a safe and fun winter break. Remember to strive for the impossible and be extraordinary off-campus as well!